A Friend To Lean On

(love when Glee sing this song)
(tearing)

Sometimes in our lives / We all have pain / We all have sorrow / But if we are wise / We know that there's always tomorrow


Lean on me! / when you're not strong / and I'll be your friend / I'll help you carry on / for it won't be long / 'till I'm gonna need / somebody to lean on


Please! (please) / swallow your pride (pride) / if I have things / you need to borrow / (For) for no one can fill / those of your needs / that you wont let show


So just call (call) on me brother (hey) / when you need a hand (When you need a hand) / we all need (need) somebody to lean on / (I just might have a problem) / I just might have a problem that you'll understand / we all need somebody to lean on!


Lean on me (hey) / when you're not strong (When you're not strong) / I'll be your friend (I'll be your friend) / I'll help you carry on (help you carry on)

for it wont be long (o it wont be long) / 'till I'm gonna need somebody to lean on / (Just lean on me) you just call on me brother (hey) / when you need a hand (when you need a hand) / we all need (need) somebody to lean on! (somebody to lean on) /(I just might) I just might have a problem that you'll understand / we all need somebody to lean on! / Lean on me


If (If) / there is a load! (there is a load) / you have to bare (you have to bare) / that you can't carry / I'm (I'm higher) right up the road / I'll share your load

if you just call me / Call me (I'm calling) / Call me (when you need a friend) / Call me (call me) / Call me (call me) (when you need a friend) / Call me (when you need a friend) / Call me (if you need a friend) / Call me (any time of day) / Call me


It won't be long till I'm gonna need somebody to lean on, lean on, lean on

lean on lean on lean on me when you need a friend

lean on lean on lean on me lean on me

lean on lean on lean on me

I'm gonna need (somebody) somebody to lean on / I'm gonna need somebody to lean on (somebody to lean on) / Yeah!

Comments

Popular Posts