Please Go On!


(Cornet)
I remember this song I've known it for so long And it feels so good to hear
Sounds a little sad but sweet just the same Lovely melody

Whenever I hear this song, I really don't know why It makes me shed a little tear
But I'm sure my tears will soon disappear Because I know you're here

Whenever I am feeling sad And everything around looks bad
All I have to do is think of you I know my dreams are waiting to come true

Let's go on with hope in our hearts Love will surely show us how
Let's go on, our hearts filled with dreams Let's go on and find them now

(Etoile)
You're such a lucky girl
That's what they always say
Rich and beautiful and bright
They don't get to see what's hidden deep inside
(So) I feel all alone
They keep telling me.
My life is so grand
What will make them understand
No one knows how truly lonely I am
Why won't they understand
I may act as if I'm strong
But all I want is to belong
Love and understanding from Mom and Dad
Is all I need to keep from being sad
If only I could just let go
Help me let my feelings show
(Cherie - Cornet's Mom) like the answer

You are my angel You are my everything
You mean more than anything
When I see your smile so lovely and bright
Makes the world seem right

At times you can act like such a little girl
But in my eyes, you are the world
I wish you health and happiness for all time
And may the world be kind

Whenever you are feeling down
Whenever you are feeling blue
All you have to do is sing this song
Remember I'll be watching over you

Please grow up with hope in your heart
I will always be with you
Please go on with a dream in your heart
I will always be with you
Two version - Tenpei Sato - "Please Go On"
Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure/
The Puppet Princess of Marl Kingdom/
The Adventure of Puppet Princess
A Musical RPG

Comments

Popular Posts