Vacation Around The World (1)

Hey-Ho!
I think you should re-schedule your plan today,
coz i'm gonna give you some interesting tour around the world!

06.03: Wake up and say "Thank You, Sun!" Repeat after me!

  07.19: Make sure your scooter ready to take you see what life shows you :)
 

08.43: Watch your step, because i'm gonna bring you down!

  09.11: A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! You can see many "people" down here have a good living with sea creatures! (Isla Mujeres, Mexico)

12.49: Now, let me take you to some dry place and go play hide and seek!
Can you see me? (Petra, Jordan)

 14.32: Next! Going up? Then just go first! Mm, i think i'll take another way... (Paris, France) 

15.00: Hey! I'm higher than you! (Skydiving at Dubai)

17.17: Take a break with a cup of tea, do you? (Dubai)

19.20: Feels too busy to take a breath with Sakura? Hell no! (Japan) 

21.49: Whoops, getting tired? So try this shortcut.. A water slide through shark tank! (Vegas)

22.03: Finally.. Bed! Let's sleep together with me -pillows (Maldives)

Are you still here?
Did you enjoy this lil' exciting trip?
If you say no, then get out from my secret place! Then go swim with the sharks!

source: Pinterest/creatideamaker

Comments

Popular Posts